Moved by the Spirit of the Risen Christ, La Consolacion University Philippines aspires to produce graduates imbibed with Catholic, Augustinian, and Marian values. The institution strives to be an academic leader in the global community for innovative and quality instruction. It also envisions to provide an enabling environment that promotes research productivity and makes it exemplary in providing sustainable extension services to the marginalized sector of the society.
To achieve the above vision, LCUP commits itself to generate and make available to its learners’ programs and services that are:
- • high quality whose standards are internationally comparable;
- • affordable to all deserving learners, regardless of gender, origin, race, creed;
- • complementary in partnership and/or in collaboration with higher education institutions, user sectors, and other public and private agencies globally;
- • vital to the dynamically changing global environment (such as pandemic); and
- • Catholic, Augustinian, and Marian spirit committed to promote Gender Consciousness, Justice and Peace, Patriotism, and Creation-Spirituality.
- • To provide basic and higher formal and innovative education programs that are nationalist/globalist in character and responsive to international standards of responsive excellence.
- • To generate and diffuse knowledge in the broad range of disciplines relevant and receptive to the dynamically changing domestic and international environment.
- • To broaden the access of deserving and qualified students to higher education opportunities
- • To optimize the social, institutional, and individual returns and benefits derived from the utilization of higher education resources.
- • To develop and maintain the integrity of the professions or disciplines that will provide steward leaders for the nation.
- • To promote the Marian - Augustinian culture of commitment to charity, action, contemplation, and bias towards the service of the Church to the poor and marginalized and the promotion of justice and peace, creation spirituality and gender equality.